What's new

Anyone have this TV? Mitsubishi WD62725. (1 Viewer)

mike__j

Grip
I have been looking at the Mitsubishi TV WD62725. Has anyone had this TV? I am looking for a good TV for my new home.I have been looking at getting the DLP TV. Thanks Mike

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Mike:

I just picked one of these up. One of my criteria for any type of RPTV is that it resolved standard definition with a good picture. Many of the DLP sets that I looked at I didn't care for the picture off of cable at all. I saw the Mits on display and asked the sales guy to put on a standard def picture and then DVD and both looked great.

The Mits has a built in cable card, HiDef tuner, 7 segment color wheel and lots of inputs.

I couldn't be happier with this set. I would prefer an FPTV but I don't have the room for one and this set is the next best thing.

Parker

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I was looking at the WD-52725 (Tweeter didn't have the 62") and the set looks pretty great! I am seriously considering the WD-62725 and was told (by a HT company owner) that this set is one of the best DLP's out there. He can get one for me for $3,500, so I think it's a no brainer.

OT: As far as the built in HD, I read some other threads that this is mainly for satellite viewing? Since I have an HD Comcast box, I assume I won't need the built-in tuner?

mindy_c

Stunt Coordinator
I've always thought they were one of the best looking DLP sets out, or any rear projection micro display for that matter(except for the Qualia of course, but thats way out the Mits.'s price range). If you can get it for a good price, go for it. You could always step up to the diamond series and get that awesome finish and the built in hard drive:D

sunilkis

Auditioning
on there web page mits have reported launching "true high definition" with super big sizes........any comments

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks