What's new

Anyone have their Pioneer VSXD811S that was $280 from Onecall.com? (1 Viewer)

Adam C.

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered my VSXD811S on Tuesday January 7th at 7am pacific time. It is now Saturday and my order is still "pending verification"

The one other time I ordered from onecall, I got my product 3 days after I ordered, it is now 4 days and it has not even shipped. What makes me really mad is that I am going back to school on monday and was hoping to have it then. They send stuff signature required and nobody will be at a home during the day all that week. I emailed them twice on friday and still have no got a response.

Anyone else having problems like this????

MitchP

Grip
I called yesterday. Was told they are out of stock. Expecting a shipment sometime next week. When I plaed my order I noticed it said low stock. :frowning:

TimothyE

Stunt Coordinator
They had a special buy on it that expired at midnight of Thursday, January 9. It was such a good price that I even considered getting one. I wouldn't be surprised if they got more orders than they had stock. I know Jason at least has been at the CES since Wednesday or so.

All the best,

Tim

Mike_HT

Agent
Awaiting mine as well. Gave myself a day to decide if I really wanted it. Then it was out of stock. :frowning: But I can wait since I'm not picking up my speakers until the 21st. Gives me even more time to decide. Hope you guys recieve it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks