Anyone have their Pioneer VSXD811S that was $280 from Onecall.com?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Adam C., Jan 11, 2003.

1. Adam C.

Adam C. Stunt Coordinator

I ordered my VSXD811S on Tuesday January 7th at 7am pacific time. It is now Saturday and my order is still "pending verification"

The one other time I ordered from onecall, I got my product 3 days after I ordered, it is now 4 days and it has not even shipped. What makes me really mad is that I am going back to school on monday and was hoping to have it then. They send stuff signature required and nobody will be at a home during the day all that week. I emailed them twice on friday and still have no got a response.

Anyone else having problems like this????

2. MitchP

MitchP Extra

I called yesterday. Was told they are out of stock. Expecting a shipment sometime next week. When I plaed my order I noticed it said low stock. [​IMG]

3. TimothyE

TimothyE Stunt Coordinator

They had a special buy on it that expired at midnight of Thursday, January 9. It was such a good price that I even considered getting one. I wouldn't be surprised if they got more orders than they had stock. I know Jason at least has been at the CES since Wednesday or so.

All the best,

Tim

4. Mike_HT

Mike_HT Agent

Awaiting mine as well. Gave myself a day to decide if I really wanted it. Then it was out of stock. [​IMG] But I can wait since I'm not picking up my speakers until the 21st. Gives me even more time to decide. Hope you guys recieve it soon.

5. DanJC

DanJC Auditioning

i got mine on saturday