Anyone have the Monster Cable MCX-1s if so how do you like it...

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by EddyObregon, Feb 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EddyObregon

EddyObregon Stunt Coordinator

I just bought these cables does anyone here have these cables and can tell me first hand what they think of them. Are they better than regular 14 guage cable. These are the MOnster cable m series mcx-1s

2. Michael__M

Michael__M Stunt Coordinator

Man Eddy, you are the post king aroud here. I would have a problem with it but your questions are some of the only ones I feel that I can answer. I had a set of these to play with a few days ago and I liked them. Do you have any regular speaker wire laying around? Hook one main up with the cheapo stuff and one with the Monster. Do some critical listening switching back and forth and switching the cables around a few times. If you can hear a difference then enjoy them. Some people will argue that regular 12g cable will do all you need. Some say they hear a difference in the better cable. Test it and see which one you are. I personally heard a difference in the wire upgrade but I had a faily old set of 14g wires to campare to. If for nothing else, they look good and you won't be wondering what if. Just make sure you show your buddies the cool cables so you'll get more use out of them. Just kidding.

3. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.