anyone have the cover art for "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Nathan*W, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Nathan*W

Nathan*W Screenwriter

Nathan
    I sent away for this fox title as part of the Kellogg's cereal givaway, and the disc came in a paper sleeve. I've got plenty of Amaray cases lying around, but since dvdcoverart bit the dust, a can't seem to locate a suitable cover to print.

Does anyone know where i could go to find this, or anyone willing to host a hi-res image of the cover art for a couple of minutes while I download it?

I guess I'm anal enough that all my movies have to be in a case on the shelf when I'm not watching...

2. MattHR

MattHR Screenwriter

Hi Nathan--
    I "borrowed" the back cover from dvdempire, and an original poster shot from a movie poster site, to come up with this. The file size is 1.4mb. The resolution of the images I used was pretty low, but it might work for you. I can shrink the file again, if you have trouble downloading it. If anyone has access to hi-res images, I can redo it.

3. Nathan*W

Nathan*W Screenwriter

Nathan
    Thanks!

4. Joel C

Joel C Screenwriter

I was planning on ordering this very title; I had it, but recent;y sold the Diamond Collection box because this was the only movie in it I really liked. Also I figured all the other choices are probably full frame, and at least that would make this OAR.

I figured it would only come in cardboard, though. They could at least use a slim case.

5. Brian Sharp

Brian Sharp Second Unit

Brian Sharp
    You could try: http://www.cdcovers.cc/ They have a cover for the Ausralian version which may be suitable.

Brian