What's new

Anyone have the complete specs for Twilight Zone season 2 yet? (1 Viewer)

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I mean the complete specs, disc-by-disc. Last time around, someone got a hold of the season 1 set a couple days early and gave us the complete breakdown of which episodes had interviews, lectures, commentaries, scores and radio dramas attached to them. I saw season 1 on the shelf myself at a major B&M before the street date, but I had already pre-ordered mine from Amazon for $20 cheaper.

Anyone?

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
I second that request! I've actually been trying NOT to beg for info, since I got a semi-chilly reception last time around right before season 1 was released (no hard feelings, mates)... but damn, it's bugging me.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
And I don't remember seeing any reviews before the product came out either. At least none that would have gone that much into detail. On the other hand, I did for some reason think this was coming out 3/22 instead of the Tuesday after. Maybe we'll know in another week. If not, 9 days won't be so bad to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks