1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

anyone have problems with "the Hot Spot" DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Randy B A, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Randy B A

Randy B A Supporting Actor

My copy was almost unwatchable with all the freezing and breaking up. this led to the audio being out of sinc with the video. I stopped and restarted a couple of times but this did not help. I t started about 1/2 way through the movie and got worse.

I do not see any scratch or finger print on the dvd, and this is the first time it has been played. I just bought it from deep discount dvd. the dvd player is denon 4800.

thanx to any body that can help me out. this is the first time i had a problem dvd.

2. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

I dont have any of the problems u mentioned. I have one of the earlier Sony players, the model escpaes me at the moment.
    If its new, return it for a replacement, and see if you have the same problem.

3. Randy B A

thanx, i will try it on my sony player. up until now i had not had a problem with the sony or denon players.

4. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Steve Gonzales
    No problems with my disc. I think the "pause" button on my remote control might be wearing out though... [​IMG]

5. Ned

Ned Supporting Actor

Plays fine on my old toshiba 2109 and in my 5x dvdrom.

6. Randy B A

I called Deep Discount DVD, and they said that they would send a replacement by priority mail. great service.