What's new

anyone have problems with "the Hot Spot" DVD? (1 Viewer)

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
My copy was almost unwatchable with all the freezing and breaking up. this led to the audio being out of sinc with the video. I stopped and restarted a couple of times but this did not help. I t started about 1/2 way through the movie and got worse.

I do not see any scratch or finger print on the dvd, and this is the first time it has been played. I just bought it from deep discount dvd. the dvd player is denon 4800.

thanx to any body that can help me out. this is the first time i had a problem dvd.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I dont have any of the problems u mentioned. I have one of the earlier Sony players, the model escpaes me at the moment.
If its new, return it for a replacement, and see if you have the same problem.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
thanx, i will try it on my sony player. up until now i had not had a problem with the sony or denon players.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
No problems with my disc. I think the "pause" button on my remote control might be wearing out though... ;)

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I called Deep Discount DVD, and they said that they would send a replacement by priority mail. great service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks