anyone have problems with "the Hot Spot" DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Randy B A, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Randy B A

Randy B A Supporting Actor

My copy was almost unwatchable with all the freezing and breaking up. this led to the audio being out of sinc with the video. I stopped and restarted a couple of times but this did not help. I t started about 1/2 way through the movie and got worse.

I do not see any scratch or finger print on the dvd, and this is the first time it has been played. I just bought it from deep discount dvd. the dvd player is denon 4800.

thanx to any body that can help me out. this is the first time i had a problem dvd.

2. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

I dont have any of the problems u mentioned. I have one of the earlier Sony players, the model escpaes me at the moment.
    If its new, return it for a replacement, and see if you have the same problem.

3. Randy B A

thanx, i will try it on my sony player. up until now i had not had a problem with the sony or denon players.

4. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

No problems with my disc. I think the "pause" button on my remote control might be wearing out though... [​IMG]

5. Ned

Ned Supporting Actor

Plays fine on my old toshiba 2109 and in my 5x dvdrom.

6. Randy B A

I called Deep Discount DVD, and they said that they would send a replacement by priority mail. great service.