What's new

Anyone have problems with Happy Accidents? (1 Viewer)

rbirk

Stunt Coordinator
I just got the Canadian release by Seville Pictures of "Happy Accidents" and my Toshiba 3109 DVD player is saying it is a bad disc. However, my laptop plays it just fine so it looks like the DVD is no totally bad and I suspect a player compatibility issue.

Before I send the DVD back for replacement, I would like to know if others have the same problem.

Ron Birk

rbirk

Stunt Coordinator
The reason I would like other reports is that the place I bought the DVD from, dvdsoon.com have a policy that if the disc works on their "test player", which they don't say which one it is, then they will not consider the DVD to be defect.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I have the US release, and it worked fine in all 3 players I've tried: Pnansonic A-310, Philips $100 junk, and my HTPC.

Is the Canadian one really different than the MGM US release? The DVD profiler info showed the canadian one as being NC-17 (?!?!).

-Vince

Mario Bartel

Stunt Coordinator
The Seville version of Happy Accidents played fine on my Toshiba 5109, but the quality of the transfer was substandard, especially considering the good work Seville has been doing lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks