What's new

Anyone have pictured of the Swan's Diva line in the Black Cherry PVC finish? (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Anyone have pictured of the Swan's Diva line in the Black Cherry PVC finish? I just ordered the 4.1s in the black cherry, but the only pictured i could ever find were small and only of the top corner, and w/ a black background, so it's hard to tell if they're actually black or just a very dark cherry color.

Pictures would be great, descriptions would help too.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
They had a good photo on their site a few weeks ago. You may want to email them over there and have them email it to you. I see its no longer there so they must not have any left. I think it was kind of a one time sale or something.....

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
They still have them listed for sale, ya just click the same link as for the rosewood and select the finish you want. They just lowered the C2 price in Black Cherry Vinyl to $166, so i'll probably be finishing up my 5 speaker setup sooner than planned. I still haven't been able to decide between 2.1 surrounds or R2 surrounds. The R2's in Black Cherry are only $233, the 2.1s are $299. W/ the R2's and the reduced price of the C2 my total system cost would only be $900 + shipping.

My 4.1s will be here thursday so i'm fairly anxious. I have a Legacy Luminance LUM-A1 amp on the way to power them w/ my 43TX doing pre-pro work. Any chance my 43TX can handle the 6ohm load the 4.1s present? I'm almost positive it can't handle the 4ohm load of the C2 or R2's, atleast not at higher volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks