Anyone have issues with Audio Liquidators?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by James W. Johnson, Apr 13, 2004.

1. James W. Johnson

James W. Johnson Screenwriter

I ordered a few of the 1804 drivers from Audioliquidators.com around a week ago. After not hearing back from the guy 2 days after my order , I decided to email him and ask for a tracking number. He said he would email it to me the following day which was last Saturday, he also stated that they were scheduled to arrive on Tuesday which is today.
    Well here it is Tuesday and the guy has not even sent me the tracking number he promised last Friday.

I have emailed the guy a few times since Saturday and I have yet to get a response.

I am starting to get a little worried that I have been taken for my $520.

2. ThomasW

ThomasW Cinematographer

It's not a full time business. They take long weekends and are sometimes slow to reply.

Just be cool, to date no one has gotten ripped off, and many people have ordered from them.

I have friends in both in the US and Canada that have bought from them without any problems other than an occasional delay

3. James W. Johnson

thanks Thomas , that makes me feel a little better but still I am pretty irritated that , #1 he said he would email me a tracking number last Saturday and #2 he said they were scheduled to arrive yesterday. In my experience UPS and Fedex are rarely late.

Its not like I cannot wait or anything but all this could have been avoided if the guy would have simply said something. The deal is I ususally leave my house unlocked so UPS can leave my stuff inside , I dont like leaving my door unlocked any longer than I have to so tracking numbers are very helpful.

4. Seth_L

Seth_L Screenwriter

You're awefully trusting of the UPS guy...

5. James W. Johnson

Its not so much that I trust him but rather I trust him more than my college kid neighbors. [​IMG]

6. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Producer

I ordered a 1203 from them a few weeks ago and never did get the tracking number...but the driver arrived safe and sound shortly there after. Its not the way I'd run a business but they do come though...and when you see how large the motor is on that driver you'll forget all about the delay[​IMG]

7. James W. Johnson

I got the drivers today so its all good, now I gotta make up my mind with what I am going to do with them. [​IMG]

8. Allen Ross

Allen Ross Supporting Actor

FOLDED HORN LOADED!!!! [​IMG]

9. Kyle Richardson

Kyle Richardson Screenwriter

That would be absolutely scary especially considering the size of his HT room [​IMG]

10. David_P

David_P Stunt Coordinator

FWIW, Audio Liquidators webiste seems to have vanished.

11. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

Yikes! You are correct.

12. Chris Brock

Chris Brock Second Unit

great, now im scared. I just placed an order on Friday for an 1804. Hopefully I wont get jipped for my $260.[​IMG]

13. Kyle Richardson

Kyle Richardson Screenwriter

You'll be fine Chris.

14. James W. Johnson

Yeah , don't worry ..I put the poor guy thru the mill so I am sure he has sped up his process somewhat.

15. Rory Buszka

Rory Buszka Supporting Actor

I heard AL got bought out. This is just hearsay, so the amount of credibility you want to lend to it is up to you. That's all I've heard. I imagine the information will start circulating here about to whom the stock was sold in a short while.

16. Seth_L

Seth_L Screenwriter

I'd guess Kyle already knows. [​IMG]