Anyone have Hunter for X-Box yet?

Josey M

Agent
Hey everyone, Been playing for about two weeks and I really enjoy all the action.
Right now I am in the morgue I believe.
I am face to face with one crazy guy in a leather suit with knives. I have been trying to ace him for a week and can't seem to get his life-bar down.
The screen say's there is a hidden button combo for extra weapons. I can't find the combo. Does anybody know how to do this? Or does anybody know how to take charge of this guy ? Help!

Edan W

Stunt Coordinator
Josey, I think you are talking about this:

Carpenter is the guy with the knives. He's really fast but his biggest asset is the electric chair which keeps regenerating his health. You have to destroy it (rockets work nicely) before you can kill him.

Hope this helps.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Guys, does this game change or is it just basically a big monster bash? I've been stuck on the Warden boss battle and now that I got Morrowind, I am not sure if I ever want to return. I haven't seen any way to get by this guy and haven't found any good walkthroughs around. Getting kind of bored with it since the whole game has been basically shoot, run around, reload, shoot some more. Makes my hands hurt after awhile..

Jay

James Zos

Supporting Actor
No, the basic gameplay does not change. I can see where it might get a little boring in single player maybe, but with two or more people it is a blast, because you constantly have to depend on each other for strategy.
If this is the first battle with the warden you are talking about, then you should ....

SPOILER ALERT______________________

COLOR=silver]Get in real close with a melee weapon - chainsaw works good - and hack away. Takes a while but you'll get there.[/color]

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
I'm not sure which character you're using, Jay, but I didn't find the Warden to be all that bad. I used Avenger and would use magic to amp up the strength of his axe. If you just keep whacking at him, eventually he'll croak. I died once in the process, though there is one of those healing glyphs far to the right of that room. I didn't notice it until after I'd killed the Warden.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
thanks guys, except I guess I might be screwed cause I don't have a full chainsaw or a flame thrower and I don't think the katana of the defender is that good a melee weapon for a boss type creature. I haven't used any other characters although a did start a new game with the biker guy.

Hi Adam, I'm using the Defender, the lady with the katana and the .357

The problem with this is you can't sit still cause they have those little plant whipper things that come out at you and after 5 minutes, my hands are in excrutiating pain from the large MS controllers and the monster just goes up to the red vortex thing and recharges! There doesn't seem to be a way to kill the vortex thing (unlike the carpenter battle).

Anyway, if the one player is basically more hack and slash, I might not get back to it.. I'd like to sell it and get Red Card Soccer, always wanted a soccer game since my commodore 64..

Jay

Josey M

Agent
Hello again, and thanx to all for helping me Ace Carpenter.
Now I am up against Arcadia as he sits in his electric chair
stands up and changes into a 20 foot tall WareWolf.
At this point the game doesn't save, so when you get aced you have to start all over again with Carpenter.
Does anybody know this guys weakness or how to Ace him?
Is there a special button combo to use ? Hidden weapons ?
Help!!!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macoco