Anyone have hi-res scans of Brotherhood of the Wolf 3 disc in English?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Carlo Medina, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

I just got my TVA version (not home so I haven't had a chance to watch it) and the cover, obviously, is in French. I had read that Lion's Gate swallowed up TVA a few months back and had their own version of this disc out. Just wondering if it had an English cover, and if so, has anyone who owns that version scanned the cover for use by those of us not fluent in the beautiful French language?

Thanks!

2. Julian Lalor

Julian Lalor Supporting Actor

I don't have a scanner (sorry), but my Canadian 3 DVD set cover is in English only. I was surprised when I opened the package as most Canadian DVD covers for films with French tracks have those awful mutilated bilingual covers.

3. ChristianB

ChristianB Stunt Coordinator

4. Adam_WM

Adam_WM Screenwriter

Carlo, where did you get the one with the French cover from?

5. Mark McLeod

Mark McLeod Second Unit

Lions Gate swallowed up TVA a couple months back however they only Brotherhood of the Wolf DVDs released in Canada are from TVA Films.

Basically Lions Gate just handles the distribution of TVA Films in Canada. TVA and Lions Gate unlike many other companies continue to produce seperate packaging for English and French releases. The discs and disc content themselves are identical and even feature seperate menus for English and French.

6. Adam_WM

Adam_WM Screenwriter

I ordered from NORTHAMERICANDVD who is based in Toronto. Will I get a French version package? I hope not.

7. Carlo Medina

Amazon.ca - it was the only 3 disc one at the time, labeled TVA version.

Now Amazon.ca has a 3 disc "Lions Gate" version available and I assume that's the English cover version.

8. Greg Robinson

Greg Robinson Stunt Coordinator

Greg R
    Hi Carlo. Do you still need a scan? I got my copy of the 3-disc TVA edition 2 weeks ago, and the cover art is in English. I am at work now, but I could try scanning it when I go home this evening. Let me know if you still need it. GREAT MOVIE!!

9. Carlo Medina

Greg, if you could email me a scan that would be great! I have written an email to Lion's Gate asking about getting the cover but have not heard back.

TIA!