What's new

Anyone Have Boston VR975's? (1 Viewer)

Chris Madalena

Stunt Coordinator
I went to my local Boston dealer over the weekend because they were having a big sale. I needed a new sub so I thought I'd see if they had any deals. My wife went w/me to "keep me honest" but that went out the window when I saw a pair of VR975's on sale for 600.00 off. She knows I've been agonizing about my 12 year old M&K sub and chimed in with, "Hey that's a great deal. We should buy those so you can get your big sub and I can have the current speakers for upstairs."
As I collected my jaw from the floor, we auditioned them and decided to bring them home.
Any thoughts from happy owners? They replaced a pair of VR950's which I was happy with, but as I said my 10 year old VX7 is on it's last leg. So I'm overwhelmed with all of this new low end.
Thanks,
Chris

Bob_A

Supporting Actor
I have always enjoyed Boston Acoustics speakers...even their $60 computer speakers are excellent. I think you should be happy with them.
How much are you willing to spend for an external sub?

Tim Kilbride

Stunt Coordinator
I use the VR12 Center and VR500 Subs (x2) with Tannoy L/R and Surrounds and love them...the VR's are warm and punchy. I thought the VR Surrounds were a little week for DDigital. But overall I'm happy with what I have...
My .02...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks