What's new

Anyone have Book of the Dead or Tenacious D cover art for keepcases? (1 Viewer)

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
I'm looking for cover art for The Evil Dead: The Book of the Dead LE and also for the Tenacious D VCD. I put both of these in Alpha cases. I want to store the Book of the Dead packaging in a ziplock bag along with the plastic thingie it came in.
Ah, okay, well I found artwork for the Book of The Dead, but it doesn't have the special features listed on it, nor does it present itself for printing easily.
http://www.anchorbayentertainment.co...ad/artwork.asp
Anyone design an alternate version yet?

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
RichP: perfect! Thanks.

I think the Tenacious D will be a bit harder to find.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I have a question. Sense a normal dvd cover is longer then a normal 8 1/2 bye 11 sheet of computer printer paper do you just print it on the next highest size up?

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
I don't know. I don't have the world's greatest printer. In fact, when I printed out the hi-res version of the Evil Dead cover art, it came out green. Which makes it look twice as weird.

If you go to DVDCoverArt.com and click on the Help link, there is some information.

Rich P

Stunt Coordinator
I print on legal size photo paper. Fits nicely on the page and I just trim it down to the right size.

As for coming out green - are you missing one of the colours in your printer? I just printed out the file (using my ancient HP Deskjet 722C) and it came out fine.

My next decision is whether or not to cut out the "book pages" and move them into the new keepcase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks