What's new

Anyone have AutoCAD Drawings of their theater? (1 Viewer)

Andy Overby

Stunt Coordinator
Im designing my "way-off-in-th-future" theater on AutoCAD and was wondering if anyone else had technical drawings of what they had already built. Id like to model mine after those so I would be ready when the time came to bite the bullet.
Email them to [email protected] if you dont mind me taking a look at them. I would really appreciate them!
Thanks again.
-Andy

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I am currently working on one. Nothing too fancy, and my room is a bit unusual as far as shape and size. I can send it to you when I am done.
Your message gives me an idea, however. Perhaps we could set up a section where members could share HT related objects/meshes/textures. I have been looking all over the net for a RPTV... the only ones I can find are ones you have to buy. (I think it's funny that you have to pay for CAD objects, why should I pay real-physical cash for a TV that doesn't exist!? Can't I pay with a CAD drawing of cash?)
If anyone has any HT related objects in 3DMF or DXF format, I would be interested.
[Edited last by Dave Poehlman on November 07, 2001 at 03:08 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks