Anyone have AutoCAD Drawings of their theater?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andy Overby, Nov 7, 2001.

1. Andy Overby

Andy Overby Stunt Coordinator

Im designing my "way-off-in-th-future" theater on AutoCAD and was wondering if anyone else had technical drawings of what they had already built. Id like to model mine after those so I would be ready when the time came to bite the bullet.
    Email them to [email protected] if you dont mind me taking a look at them. I would really appreciate them!
    Thanks again.
    -Andy

2. Dave Poehlman

Dave Poehlman Producer

I am currently working on one. Nothing too fancy, and my room is a bit unusual as far as shape and size. I can send it to you when I am done.
    Your message gives me an idea, however. Perhaps we could set up a section where members could share HT related objects/meshes/textures. I have been looking all over the net for a RPTV... the only ones I can find are ones you have to buy. (I think it's funny that you have to pay for CAD objects, why should I pay real-physical cash for a TV that doesn't exist!? Can't I pay with a CAD drawing of cash?)
    If anyone has any HT related objects in 3DMF or DXF format, I would be interested.
    [Edited last by Dave Poehlman on November 07, 2001 at 03:08 PM]

3. BenS

BenS Stunt Coordinator

Go to www.3dcafe.com they have an extensive library of 3d models. I use them pretty regularly.
    ------------------
    Ben