What's new

Anyone have any opinions on www.6ave.com? (1 Viewer)

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
they have a sweet price on a pair of NHT bookshelves...I know that they carry Rotel and Adcom and Def Tech, which are companies that tend to be a bit picky about who sells their stuff, but when I went to the NHT website, they did not list this company as an authorized dealer.

Now I know that is not condemning in itself, and it would be best to call NHT to find out, but I was looking for opinions from other people.

Thanks,

Rich

Rich,

After seeing your post I went to 6ave.com to check out the site, as I don't remember ever going there before. I did notice on the "Login" screen it says, "6th Avenue Electronics is proud to be an authorized dealer of all the brands carried."
I figured this might help you out in deciding whether or not to give them you business. Hope this helped.

Jim

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
They have a sweet deal on a kenwood 6050 receiver and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

Thanks,

Rich

Rich Wenzel

Supporting Actor
Arup, do you have info or experience with them?

James, I checked the panasonic and kenwood websites (considering buying something else from them) and they list them as authorized dealers. They have sold in the past Rotel and still have pictures of their stuff on their website, but Rotel does not list them as an authorized dealer, nor does NHT. Since they only have those SB2's on sale, maybe they are closing them out and not carrying that brand, so that could explain why NHT doesn't have them...

Anyone else have any comments?

Also, anyone know how warranties work if you were to buy something from a store that was an authorized dealer of the product you want to purchase and the dealer stops carrying that brand prior to your purchase? Hope that makes sense.

Rich

Rajeev_s

Stunt Coordinator
I bought a sub from them. It turned out defective, they gladly replaced it with free shipping. I have been satisfied with their customer service.

ericLee

Stunt Coordinator
They have like 5 chain stores in the NJ area. I think they are the only autorized online paradigm dealer, but they are pricy. I've gotten like 5 pieces from there store in NJ, but only stuff that was on sale or paradigm stuff, which is never on sale.

Roger Li

Grip
I purchased my Denon 3803 from them on-line, and have nothing but praise. They are authorized for (I believe) all of the products they sell, and have excellent customer service. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Tommy_N

Stunt Coordinator
I too bought a Denon 3802 from them. No problems, good service. I would order from them again.

Tom

Gregory_h

Auditioning
Earlier this year I bought a receiver there for a great deal (BK avr 307 for $1700) and Definitive Technology system at 20% off.

They are an authorized to sell these brands. I would buy from them again.

Steve-sas

Agent
I've purchased several items from them. I started using them because they are an authorized Denon dealer and I was purchasing a Denon receiver. You have to negotiate to get the best price, but they will usually deal. Good service and everything has been delivered as promised.

Steve-sas

Agent
I've purchased several items from them. I started using them because they are an authorized Denon dealer and I was purchasing a Denon receiver. You have to negotiate to get the best price, but they will usually deal. Good service and everything has been delivered as promised.

BobJ

Stunt Coordinator
I've used them before. Excellent customer service, great packing (double boxed). I would buy from them again without hesitation.

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
Here's another satisfied customer who bought a Denon AVR-3802 at a great price. I would buy from them again if I were not broke.

kevitra

Second Unit
I purchased a Denon 2802 that was defective. They paid the shipping costs to get it back to them, and I upgraded to a 3802. They are an authorized Denon dealer and had the best prices around.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks