1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have an extra Shiva?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey Noel, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

I just built the 95L Shiva + PR design that was on Adire's web-site, but now I need the Shiva. Lo-and-behold, Adire does not accept the Discover Card, the only credit card I have. And, Kyle @ Acoustic-visions.com, who is extremely nice and helpful, may not be able to get any until March, when the next batch comes in. I don't know if I can wait that long, as I have the sub enclosure sitting in my room, patiently waiting for the Shiva.

So, if you have an extra, would you be willing to sell it to me? I would pay by money order. I will cover shipping and you'd make a little extra money.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

2. Brian Steeves

Brian Steeves Second Unit

3. Jeffrey Noel

Well Brian, I posted over at PE and was suggested just to get the PE 12" DVC. As they said it would work very well in a 95L enclosure with a PR with a total mass of 600g. And, so, I bought one.

Dammit. I wish I would have known about this sooner.

Sorry Brian!

4. Brian Steeves

Brian Steeves Second Unit

No problem.

5. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

Jeff,

Did they happen to tell you that the DVC is on backorder and probably won't be in until the 25th? I ordered one over week ago and called earlier this week to find out just when they'd be in. The 25th is what I was told.

Brian

6. Jeffrey Noel

Brian, I didn't realize it until after I ordered it, but I guess I'll just wait. It's only a week away.

Thanks for the info though!