What's new

Anyone have an Asus mobo with MYLOGO? (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
This is a neat feature which lets you edit the BIOS logo. I'd like to do this on mine- in the neverending quest to make it more like a standalone DVD player... but I noticed something I wondered if anyone could help me with.

The BIOS goes to the MY logo, and then goes back to POST info (various text on screen telling you what's loading, testing, etc.) and then to winxp splash. I've noticed that many other systems (Dell for example) can enable their logo to stay on screen until the win splash, and never display any of this text. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this for these ASUS boards?

I checked bios, but saw nothing that looked like what I was seeking.

Any thoughts?

Bill Wise

Agent
Vince,

I'm going by memory, but it seems like there is a BIOS option called "Quick POST" or maybe "Silent POST" that is what your looking for. My recollection is that the description in the BIOS isn't indicative of the function.

Good Luck,

Bill

Chad Ellinger

Second Unit
My Asus board (A7N8X Deluxe) has a "POST Complete Report" option under the "Advanced" section. You might try disabling that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks