What's new

Anyone have a TiVo / VHS tape of the survivor finale? (1 Viewer)

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Hey Everyone,
Well I'm home for the holidays and my TiVo stayed at my apartment at college. I got TiVo to tape the Survivor Finale and reunion show this week, but I forgot that since I have so many older episodes of Buffy and Angel saved, the shows that I dont have as "save until I delete" get deleted rather quickly since theres little free room. So, of course before I left for home I forgot to tell TiVo to save survivor until I delete, and when it taped the 2 hour firefly last night, the 3 hours of Survivor programing got deleted.

So, does anyone out there have a TiVo or tape copy of the Survivor Finale & Reunion show that that could copy for me? I'd send the tape and pay for return postage and all that.

(I didnt post this in the survivor thread 'cause then I'd see who won and I still dont know)
Thanks a lot,
JQ

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
hey same thing happened to me...
my tivo cut out RIGHT when they were annoucning the winner!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
SO i spent hours on IRC trying to get it..
and i have it on mpeg format - not the sharpest picture, but hey, it's survivor!
Anyway, if you want me to burn you a copy, lmk. Just pay for the CD, the shipping, and if u wanna throw in a lil' something for me, then that's cool too. :)

MikeSh

Stunt Coordinator
I have the 2 hr finale but not the reunion show on VHS. I can do the copy of that if you want.
e-mail me at;
[email protected]
Make the subject VHS COPY so that it will stand out from the spam, please. Also, I don't check that e-mail everyday, usually about every 3rd day. If you like, leave a note here telling me to check e-mail.
Mike

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Hey Jason, I think I have thw whole 3 hours taped. I might have missed the last minute of the reunion show though. This would be the last two episodes and the reunion show. It's in EP mode if that makes any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks