What's new

Anyone Have A Dreamcast Broadband Adaptor (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I was wondering if anybody has a Broadband Adaptor for the Sega Dreamcast that they would be willing to sell. If anybody has one please let me know as soon as possible as I really want to obtain one. Thanks
Also if anybody has the following games I am more then willing to buy them from you.
For The Original 8-bit Nintendo
Rampage
Super Dodgeball
Tecmo Bowl 2
Burgertime
Adventure Island
Blades of Steel
For Super Nintendo
Tetris Attack
Super Mario Kart
Rock and Roll Racing
Super Bowling
Beavis and Butthead
Super Bomber Man
Harvest Moon
Uniracers

I got my Dreamcast back around Thanksgiving for $50. That box is sweet and for the money, whooaaa. My first search was for the broadband adapter that was talked about everywhere. As far as I could tell, the thing was never produced. All my searching turned up was places that listed the item but never actually sold them.
My appetite is satiated now with my X-Box. Gamespy Tunnel + XBox + T1-line = Halo Heaven. BIG WHOOOOOAAAAAA!!!:D

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
As far as I could tell, the thing was never produced.
In the USA, it was only sold via Sega's website, not in any stores as first planned. It was more widely sold in Japan - it's not /that/ rare over there from what I've heard... Just over here. There's a steady trickly of them on eBay. And it's worth asking in the likes of Funcoland or Gamestop to see if they've got any s/h ones - Funcoland sells them for around $20 s/h if they've got 'em!!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I might have to try Gamestop. Yeah they go for about 100 bucks on ebay which I was not going to pay because that is a 1/3rd of my future ps2 purchase. But hey for 20 bucks that is definitely doable.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I have one and only use it for the PSO hack with my RT314 switch. I was on Sega.com's waiting list for about three months before I got mine. God luck finding one, just wish more games would have supported it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks