What's new

Anyone Have A Broken Pronto Lying Around? I Need A Few Misc Parts. (1 Viewer)

ChristopherC

Agent
I have a feeling I'm reaching here, but thought I would give it a shot.

Basically, the buttons on the right side of my Pronto came apart (the clear plastic volume, channel, and mute buttons). It's a simple little plastic piece.

I also need, of less importance, the dark plastic light sensor in the upper right hand corner.

If anyone has a broken Pronto that they no longer use, and wouldn't mind doing someone a favor (and picking up a few bucks), I would really appreciate it.

-Chris

Jeffrey S

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Chris. I have a pronto that beeps, but the screen does not power up. Now that I think of it, perhaps the screen does light up, but does not function. Oh well, either way the thing is broken. It is in good shape cosmetically. I would like to keep the serial cable to use with my other pronto, since I hate trying to get to the back of the computer to hook it up. I have many computers, but only one cable. I don't know why they dont use the usb port.
If you want to Paypal me $20, I'll send it to you. Let me know. Here is my paypal account name:
[email protected]

ChristopherC

Agent
Hi Jeffrey. I just sent you the money via Paypal, so you may want to check your account for the $20. Thanks for helping out on this one Jeffrey, I really appreciate it. :emoji_thumbsup:
Another reason to love this great site...
-Chris

Jeffrey S

Stunt Coordinator
It will be in the mail to you tomorrow. I'm glad you could use it. I considered having it repaired, but I am in the process of setting up a 15" touchscreen to act as the "super remote" for my system. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks