anyone had experience with devoted.com.au ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Richard cash, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Richard cash

Richard cash Stunt Coordinator

i ordered three dvds from www.devoted.com.au about a week ago but only two of them have turned up. I was just wondering what other people thought of this company. I have ordered from them before and there hasn't been a problem but i didn't get my full order and now i cant log onto the web site to get an e-mail to them.

2. Mark_vdH

Mark_vdH Screenwriter

I ordered once from them, without any problems. People usually consider EzyDvd to be the best, and this site to be the second best R4 site. They are the cheapest site, BTW.

The reason you can't get through this weekend, is the fact that they have a special "Free Worldwide Shipping On All DVD's (pre)ordered weekend". Their site is extremely busy, I've tried quiet a few times to order something today, but without any succes.

Try again on Monday, when things are back to normal.

3. David S. Peterson

I have ordered one dvd(The Blood of Heroes or Salute of the Jugger) thru them and received it promptly. I remember it was a good price with the exchange rate.