Anyone had difficulties getting SACDs or anything else from Digital Eyes?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by KeithH, Aug 16, 2002.

1. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Back on March 1st, I pre-ordered the Weather Report Mysterious Traveller SACD from Digital Eyes for just $10.18. The low price turned out to be an error on Digital Eyes' part, but they are honoring the price. When I placed the pre-order, the SACD was supposed to come out on March 26th, but it came out a bit later. It's been out now for at least two months, and I have not received the SACD. Digital Eyes has not gotten it in yet. Each time I call or send them an e-mail inquiring about my order, I am told that their buyer still has not gotten the SACD. It's ridiculous for the buyer to be continually unable to get a disc that is in print. When I heard this over the phone today, I told the person at Digital Eyes that they need to get a different buyer. He said the best he could do is ask if the buyer can go through a different distributor. I will be checking back with them on this. Has anyone else had a similar experience with Digital Eyes?

2. Mark Harrill

Mark Harrill Extra

I am the buyer/owner/founder at Digital Eyes. We still have the title on order at our distributor and I can assure you that the title is still backordered there.

We only have one source for SACDs and continue to wait for it to come in stock. I am sorry that it has not come in yet. We are anxious to get the disc in for you as well as several other customers that have ordered it at the correct price.

Mark
    Digital Eyes