What's new

Anyone got hold of the Spiderman: LE box yet? (1 Viewer)

Johnny_Morris

Auditioning
If so, does it look the biz and is definately Soundtrack-less as I've heard rumours that it was to come with the CD though I don't believe them personally?

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
The Spider-Man - Limited Edition Collector's Gift Set was never announced to include any of the soundtrack CDs.

Tom Oh

Second Unit
I got the Region 3 L.E. box set here in HK. Everything is the same except that R3 does not come with Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters & Marvels DVD:frowning:

John H Ross

Screenwriter
The so-called "soundtrack" album (ie. the one full of songs that, surprise surprise, bear no relation to the film!) is a pile of pants anyway (like most releases of that sort). I already have Elfman's score CD (the PROPER soundtrack) so I'm not fussed either way.

I'll go for the ET boxed set but am quite happy with the regular Spidey release.

John

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
Soundtrack for Spider-Man :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: SUCKS:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: bad songs, bad bands, just bad. The box is great as it is.
l8rz,
Deepak Jr..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks