What's new

Anyone going to Coachella? (1 Viewer)

Julia

Stunt Coordinator
I leave tomorrow morning, this is my first time. If you are going, what band/DJ are ya most excited about? The lineup is so amazing this year. Have you been before or is this your first time? Also, anyone recording it? I’m most excited to see Infected Mushroom. I'm a little sad the chemical brothers aren't there. I heard that there will be a performance based on my favorite book/CD (Wild Animus) there, sort of performance art, but it'll be taking place in the crowd, very much looking forward to that, should be some randy weird horny-ram costumes and stuff. The CD "Wild Animus" is up on imeem now as well as a contest to win free tix to Coachella: Wild Animus

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Nope, but I'll be going to my 3rd Bonnaroo this year! :D

Have a great time and enjoy all of the excellent music!

Julia

Stunt Coordinator
Oooh! I heard that Aesop Rock is playing at Bonaroo, is that true? Pretty cool. Coachella was a blast, I kept running from stage to stage because there was so much good stuff. RATM was good, but Infected Mushroom and Paul Van Dyk are more my thing. Coachella started more as an electronic music based festival and I wish I'd gone to it back in that day, because now it seemed much more rock 'n' roll ish and that's not my thing really. I did see the Wild Animus Wolf Hyrbid dancers which was cool, liked how they interacted with the audience. I also saw some other small art/performance stuff that I liked, nice that they provide a venue for smaller acts.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, that's one thing I don't like about those festivals...the way they schedule bigger artists means that you either have to leave one halfway through to catch another one who is starting or you have to miss the artist completely to catch the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks