What's new

Anyone get their $25 coupon from BestBuy yet for the Band of Brothers online order? (1 Viewer)

Brian O

Second Unit
I still havent received my $25 coupon yet. Is this normal or do I need to contact them? I thought they would be sent out on the 7th I think.

Dave Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I got mine in an email on Thursday, the 7th. Used it to get the BTTF collection for $19.

I'd email them just in case, I'd have thought they'd all go out together.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
YES, I got mine and already used it to preorder LOTR Special Edition Gift pack...:)

JamesY

Stunt Coordinator
Like everyone else, I got mine last Thursday (11/7), and instantly used it to preorder Metroid:Prime (which also comes with a $10 digital coupon) for effectively $14.99!
I would contact them, but emails with BB sometimes go quite slow (for responses), so I usually call them with better results (hold times are often not long - at least when I call them). Good luck, I hope you get your coupon!

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Do you have a bulk mail folder? Check there. BestBuy is notorious for flagging their coupons as bulk mail (while their ads mysteriously are flagged as real mail) in the hopes that you will delete it and not get to use it (as is what happened to me with the $10 coupon with LOTR).

Check your bulk mail (if you haven't emptied it in the past few days)...it should be in there.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I got my coupon on the 7th but I still haven't gotten the DVDs.

Hopefully they will come tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks