What's new

Anyone get an answer from Onkyo, on Audio Dropouts? (I have a 595) (1 Viewer)

Bill Johnston

Stunt Coordinator
I know there is a very very very long thread on this... but, I've sent 2-3 e-mails to onkyo on this subject... and they have yet to respond to me... I love the amp, but really, I wish I returned it right away when this problem started, seeing I only had the amp for 3 weeks when all the complaints started about JPIII and PH...
I am about to call onkyo and talk to the service manager and ask for an answer... and if he doesn't want to answer, I'll DEMAND an answer...
I love the amp, but $450-$500 for a problematic amp is starting to tick me off...
I know allot of this problem is BECAUSE some IDIOTS decided to use a layer for SECURITY.... and this SECURITY feature actually really only HURT the people that BOUGHT the product and NOT THE PIRATES...
Sorry for my rant, but Onkyo has NEVER EVER responded to ANY OF MY E-MAILs... Even durring Presale!!!
My fault... :angry:
Thanks for any comments...
Bill

John_Hat

Auditioning
Bill,
Your saying you went to:
http://www.onkyousa.com
Then clicked on 'Questions or concerns about new DVDs including Jurassic Park 3 and Pearl Harbor?' and read Onkyo offical position on these two DVDs? This did not answer your question/concern? It did for me. When I rented each one I choose the DTS sound track from the DVD player. Turned my 676 (big brother to the 575) way up loud and enjoyed the movies.
John Hatfield

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks