Anyone from DVD Empire post here

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Doug R, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Doug R

Doug R Supporting Actor

Just curious if any DVD Empire employees post here. I have an inquiry that I would like to direct.. er, directly to them [​IMG]
    Anyone know of a contact?
    Thanks
    Doug

2. Chad Gregory

Chad Gregory Supporting Actor

FYI

The customer service dept. at DVDEmpire is very good at responding to emails. I don't recall anyone ever specifically stating that they work for them, but you never know.

You might have luck finding the answer if you go ahead and post the question. I know that many of the members, including myself, use DVDEmpire often.

-Chad

3. Doug R

Doug R Supporting Actor

Thanks for the reply Chad.

It's actually more of a business question, not really a customer service question and would probably be only appropriate directed to them. I thought perhaps a representative for them might post on these boards from time to time (For instance, I know Digital Eyes representatives do).

Thanks again Chad. If anyone has any insight, please dont hesitate to help =)

4. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

DVD Empire's former director of marketing (I think that was his title) used to look in here from time to time, but he left the company about a year ago. Since then, I haven't seen anyone from Empire on HTF. Sorry.

M.

5. Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt Producer

Well, what's the question? Maybe the member know.

And, as long as we are here. I ordered American Pie 2, Roots and Sabrina for an expected delivery on Tuesday, and they didn't ship AP2. Did they run out?

Glenn

6. Randy_M

Randy_M Supporting Actor

Randy Margolis
    I only ordered Sabrina, and the order is still sitting unshipped (Sun morn) - may cancel and take my chances at the WORTHLESS Best Buy....