What's new

Anyone from DFW area? (1 Viewer)

Sami Kallio

Screenwriter
Lake Dallas here, little bit north from Dallas. Almost done with my HT room, just needs acoustic modifications and blackout lining to get it completely dark. Fairly decent setup, now just need to find out if that $$$ DVD player would make a difference, right now I'm using a 200 DVD Sony magazine.

Components, in case someone wants to come and check how they perform:

Projector: Seleco SVP-350 (CRT)
Screen: Da-Lite Video Spectra 1.5 C 87" x 116"
Receiver: H/K AVR7200
DVD: Sony DVP-CX850D
CD: Sony CDP-CX455

Main L/R: Polk RTi70
Center: JBL S-Center II (I know, not a Polk to match the mains)
Surround: Infinity RS5
Rear surround: Some old Yamaha bookshelfs (not in use atm)
Sub: SVS 16-46PCi

Hey Sami its me Korey (GoofyCA18DET) like I said imma come by sometime and check it out hehe. Or I want to just gotta find a good time to.

Sami Kallio

Screenwriter
Absolutely. Need to invite the others from DI.net as well. My weekends will be booked this month, spring season for turkey started yesterday. Weekdays might be fine but I'm starting to worry my neighbours are getting annoyed by the noise. That damn SVS is too much even for a house... :D

You could donate the SVS to me I swear ill umm take care of it haha jk. Well just post up next month when your free for a meet for the DI guys and the people here ehhe. By that time I should be more free cause the car will be running again eheh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks