What's new

Anyone found Cereal with DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
I live in Canada, and I think I've seen DVDs with cereal. Unfortunately, I can't say specifically which cereals and which DVDs I saw together, because I only glanced at them, not playing much attention. It didn't seem like a big deal to me, I'm surprised that so many people are interested about them.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
I got one the other day. Golden Grahams, IIRC, and the DVD had an episode each of Heathcliff and Super Mario Bros.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Got one of the Cartoon Network DVDs with Froot Loops at the new Wal-Mart on Watt here in Sac, but all the cartoons have the goddamned "Cartoon Network" logo continuously in the bottom-right! I ended up gouging my eyes out, and sent a nasty note to Kellogg's for distributing this crap. On the "Dexter's Laboratory" cartoon near the end, an object with a word written on it gets dropped and lands RIGHT where the bug is, so you can't read it!! It obscures a lot of details in the Scooby Doo cartoon also, including Scooby's face in a few scenes!
I don't have cable, but I can't imagine anyone being able to enjoy the channel if they do this on all their shows, and I'd be outraged if I worked on the cartoon and had it ruined like that!
The Wal-Mart I went to also had the General Mills DVDs which thankfully are not from Cartoon Network, but the only cereal they had them with currently is Rice Chex, and I couldn't bring myself to eat a box of a cereal that boring. They'll probably show up in some of the more interesting cereals later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks