What's new

Anyone found Cereal with DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I have been checking stores all June and haven't found those cereals with DVDs.Has anyone found any?Have they not been released yet?Or maybe they are only coming to big cities?I hope not...:frowning:

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Checked for them today - no luck. But they were featured in one of the coupon sections of my local paper today, so I assume they'll be in stores within the next couple weeks.

Marcee

Agent
My husband saw a box in our commissary (I live overseas) a week or so ago, but I didn't look the last time I was there. He said he saw a Donna Reed (or something) DVD in a cereal box.

DouglasRobert

Second Unit
Nothing yet either.

Also a tip. Check towards the back of the shelf as that is usually how stores stock newer stock.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Marcee, that's from the "early 2004" promotion. The "mid-2004" promotion is the one we're looking for...it's described here.

This is the 3rd one in the US, for those keeping track.

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I got a couple of boxes of Golden Grahams yesterday, with DVDs of "Strawberry Shortcake" & "Madeline" and "Inspector Gadget" & "Gadget Boy."

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
They were at Meijer, which is a superstore with locations in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio. Specifically, this was the Meijer at Southport and Emerson on the south side of Indianapolis.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Good news!After coming from Target (for Dawson & Garfield) this morning I stopped by HEB.I went down the cereal isle and they had them.But the only kind they had with the dvds were Cinnamon Toast Crunch.I checked several boxes and I found Sabrina, Heathcliff/Mario,Lib.Kids,Madeline/stawberry.I couldnt find gadget.Anyway I only bought 1 b/c I don't like that cereal enough to buy alot.I of course bought Heathcliff/Mario.I haven't watched it yet but I did sneak a peek and saw it had previews for both of the Heathcliff & Mario dvds that are in stores.:D Even though I can't find any of them anywhere.:angry: Oh yeah and I am located in south Texas for anyone who cares.

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
I found the early-2004 ones on Total cereal boxes at a Super Wal-Mart in Pompano Beach, Fla. Haven't gone looking for the new ones yet.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Take this with a grain of salt, but I don't think they are supposed to be. I think all 3 General Mills promos have been for USA only.

Anyone else, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Found them today at one of the Super Stop & Shops in Hamden, CT. Looked like they had all of them, but since I only wanted 2 I didn't pay much attention to the others. They were on various cereals (Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, various Chex flavors). Cereals ranged in price from $3.29(Chex)-$3.79(Cheerios).

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I did some very early morning grocery shopping and bought Lucky Charms and Rice Checks

I got Heacliff/Super Mario Bros & Inspector Gadget & Gadget Boy.

I was so hoping, Gadget was the ORIGINAL cartoon, watched it this morning and was very happy to see it was an original cartoon, and a good one too!

I'm having the hardest time tho, trying to find the Super Mario Bros & Inspector Gadet Vol 1 DVD's that came out a few weeks ago.

Nobody hee in Vegas is carrying them, I'be also tried Cali.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks