Anyone find Tough Enough?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Kleist, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

I can't even find the set listed on Best Buy's website, no store seems to have it (I still have to go down to Best Buy physical)

I really wanted to just go out and grab it today, and suggestions as to where, and prices?

2. Adam_WM

Adam_WM Screenwriter

I also can't find it anywhere. I can only wonder whether or not it is being released as a "wrestling" DVD. The PPV releases are always kind of tougher to find as well.

3. Philip Klein

Philip Klein Stunt Coordinator

Saw it at MediaPlay today.

4. Ryan L B

Ryan L B Supporting Actor

5. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

6. Jeff Kleist

Gord, it was your review that reminded me this was the revised street date last week [​IMG]
    I'm not buying it from the WWF because they rip you off totally, if I was going to buy it online I can get it for $34 shipped [​IMG] I wanted to watch it TONIGHT though ;(

7. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Jeff, after INTENSIVE searching of Best Buy's site, I found the "Behind" disc listing, but no amount of searching could reveal the listing for "First Season". Here is the link for "Behind", though. $14.99!
    I also went to Borders.com and used their "Inside Borders" area to access the "Store Inventory" lookup. After choosing my local store's location by entering my zipcode, it showed me (and saved in a cookie) that location for future reference and then told me whether or not these titles were in-stock at that store as of end-of-business last night.
    Although both Tough Enough DVD's are carried by Borders ($49.99 for the 3-disc 1st Season and $19.99 for "Behind"), my local store did not have stock of either one, according to the online inventory.
    But, Jeff, perhaps your local Borders has these! Using the online inventory is a great way to decide if its worth a trip over to Borders for me. Just don't get confused; Borders is a partner site with Amazon, so it's easy to click the wrong thing and get an Amazon listing instead of a Borders listing. When you get to the "Inside Borders" area, you will see that the look and feel of the site is no longer Amazon-ish, so you'll know you're there.
    Good luck tracking these down. I get the feeling that Suncoast might be a good place to try.

8. Marvin Richardson

Marvin Richardson Supporting Actor

If you have Fry's Electronics in your area, they had the first season for $39.99. A little more than online but not too bad if you need that instant gratification thing. They also had the Behind the Scenes one, but I didn't check the price on that.

9. Jeff Kleist

Yeah, CC has it for $39.99 on their website

I'm going to call Best Buy tomorrow, if I strike out I'll get it for $35 shipped from DirectVideo