What's new

Anyone experience this with a JVC DVD player (1 Viewer)

FrankHW

Agent
I own the JVC XV-D721BK DVD-A player. It's a few years old, and I'm pretty sure the warranty is no longer active.

In any event, it had been working like a charm until we bought a new HD-compatible set to watch movies in Progressive. While the picture in Progressive is gorgeous, there were instances when the picture would cut out for 5 seconds or so...the disc would play, just no picture. It never happened when in standard component mode or S-video.

I replaced the cables, and had the TV services three times, with no obvious explanation for the problem (though there were other problems with the set--a Proscan PS52800).

Wondering if anybody out there has experienced a similar problem, or if not, you know of a forum where people have posted their JVC DVD problems.

Thanks in advance.

Dale B

Stunt Coordinator
I have the same problem with any prog. scan player. My hitachi does the exact same thing. My tv was the first generation 43 incher and ia known to have this problem. I use a jvc player also. Sorry if this didn't answers your question, but at least you know someone has the same problem. I just use the line doubler on the tv. Looks ok to me. I also used a Mits. and panny. and it does the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks