What's new

Anyone Ever Try ZICAM for the Cold? (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I've been hearing amazing testimony from the Internet, friends and family about this stuff called Zicam which is a gel sprayed into the nose to prevent the severe symptoms of the cold and even reduce its length. You take it when you feel the symptoms coming on, and the gel helps prevent the cold germs from multiplying in the nose.

Yesterday, I started feeling the stuffiness and sore throat, and today, it's slightly worse. I predict that Thursday would be my worst day, but I bought Zicam this afternoon, and I'm hoping that Thursday will be a good day for me.

So has anyone else tried this stuff? did it work?

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor
I've used it a couple of times and it did the trick for me. I never really got a full blown cold. The stuff is a bit pricey, but totally worth it IMO.

chris_everett

Second Unit
I agree, it's good stuff. It really helped reduce the symptoms of one cold I got, and turned another cold into a very minor one. The first time I used it I was already 3 or 4 days into a cold, and the second time I followed the instructions and used at the first symptoms. It's not instant relief though. (I used advil too, didn't see any warnings about combining the two)
I buy very little stuff at the pharmacy. In fact the only medications in my bathroom now are Advil andZicam, for whatever it's worth.

oops, and Nyquil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks