Anyone ever try these cables?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Martice, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Martice

Martice Screenwriter

Audio Now
    If so, what is your impression on sonics and customer service?
    Thanks

2. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

In response to your question, which I sincerely believe is motivated by a desire to get the most out of your system, I have the following comments. My response will be rather to the point and please excuse any negativity as it is not in the least directed towards yourself.
    To begin with, no I've not tried them. Nor have I tested every calculator to see if 2+2 really does equal 4. Their return policy is typical and expected. I also see no reason why their cables would not perform well.

3. Martice

Martice Screenwriter

Hey Chu. Thanks for the response and recommendations. I recently went with a company named Liberty Cables. Fully assembled, they cost me $20.00 for a meter pair. I actually bought these cables for surround duty but just out of curiosity put them in between my CD player and power amp and they never left. I sold my Harmonic Tech Prosilways and am going to put the funds to something else like getting my speakers finished.
    As far as the look of the Audio Now cables, they are very attractive I agree. However, I can't rule out that I won't try them out of curiosity.
    Thanks for the input again.
    Has anyone tried these cables?
    Liberty Cables

4. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

Liberty's a more reasonably priced brand. Good idea on those Harmonics!
    I see you're from Brooklyn. You know, those pizza squares they sell over at Spumoni Gardens (L&B) over on Avenue X are perhaps the single best reason for popping into Brooklyn!

5. Martice

Martice Screenwriter

I live in Carroll Gardens section of Brooklyn. It's right off of the Brooklyn Bridge and I sometimes walk to the city that's how close I am. It's a wonderful neighborhood.

For the heck of it you should drive through. The food and atmosphere is tops!

I'm in the city now. I work in Midtown on 5th avenue.

6. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

I used to live in the Heights years ago and play chess in some little bar on Montague. I always enjoyed Atlantic Avenue and the unique restaurants there. Still pop in every now and then just to pick up arabic pastries, breads, and other imports.

7. Greg_R

Greg_R Screenwriter

Greg
    If you like the look then you can get the cable wrap and heat shrink tubing from various sources...