What's new

Anyone ever order from Etronics? (1 Viewer)

Andrew P

Second Unit
I was looking to do some internet shopping (which I rarely do) and I came across this place. Any experiences?
Thanks in advance,
Andy

Jason_H

Second Unit
Yep. I bought my Panasonic RP-91 from them a couple of weeks ago. Prompt shipping, a great price, and everything was in good shape. Of course, I didn't have to go through customer service or try to get a refund or replacement...that is the real test of a company's worth.

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
Andrew,
I live in the New York area and not too long ago I purchased (2) Panasonic RV-80 DVD players from e-tronics's storefront in lower Manhattan. I can tell you that my buying experience was very pleasant. Very friendly, courteous service and all as advertised. You will have no problems my friend!
Regards,
Glenn
[Edited last by Glenn Baumann on July 24, 2001 at 10:52 AM]

Matt Malto

Stunt Coordinator
I have ordered from them several times with no problem. I believe this thread has been posted several times so you might do a search to see other peoples opinions there as well.

Page

Stunt Coordinator
I've also ordered from this company with no problems and excellent service.

Doug_B

Screenwriter
I've ordered 2 $100 items here with no problems from ordering through delivery, and products were in good shape.
------------------
"Today is a good day to die." ...Old Lodge Skins

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I've ordered a Pronto from them before (back when they were cartronixs) with no problems.
------------------
http://darius.mobius-soft.com/~andrea/ht/

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
I ordered a Denon 5800 from them only to have it arrive DOA.
Had difficult times making contact over phone as I had to wait up to half hour several times before I could get through.
However I had no problem getting an RA # to return the Receiver..I did have to call several times to confirm that the credit to my Visa was being processed.
Although I was taken care of and they did work hard to solve my opportunities,,the level of professionalism seemed a little lacking...Almost like somebody working out of a garage eating fries and sipping on a soda type of perception is what I found.
I had my moments and was a little spooked more than once during the quailty time I was able to spend with the staff on the phone.
------------------
Trevor
Link Removed Sonically Enhanced
Updated new digital pictures!

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Andrew P,
I just ordered the heavily discounted Technics DVD-A10, and etronics was one of the vendors I was looking at. You should know:
(1) According to J&R, they are not an authorized Technics dealer. This is why they wouldn't match J&R's price when I ordered one yesterday. (big deal $10) I don't know if this is true but it would suck to get a component and find out that it's not warranteed.
(2) Their shipping is extremely overpriced.
Call J&R and see what their prices are.
------------------
Philip Hamm
AIM: PhilBiker

Andrew P

Second Unit
I went ahead and ordered from them and the merchandise arrived in perfect condition (double boxed). I saved a ton of $$ too :)
Thanks for the input!
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks