Anyone ever heard these speakers & subs?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David W Collier, Oct 19, 2002.

1. David W Collier

2. mark rush

mark rush Stunt Coordinator

looks like a neat idea, i have never heard them before, i'm sure someone from this board has,
    Mark

3. Mark R O

Mark R O Stunt Coordinator

Had the use of a "Subtable" subwoofer for a short while. I guess if you MUST hide or go stealth with your sub and find the only solution is the ol' "looks like a table" trick, the
    Innovative is as good as it gets. It was a well crafted, carefully (probably hand) built, wood box. It did not look like a sub, but it didn't look like anything else, either.
    It stuck out worse than any woofer I've put in my room. My grandma thought it was one of those ice boxes of pre-freon days. Sonically it was average with basic catalog parts and tech. The issue I had was the 2500.00 price tag!!! Yikes. That will get TWIN(!) Paradigm Servo's or Revels. And for a $1000 less, my NHT SUB TWO flat embarassed it. I would like to note that the company seems to be an honest, well intentioned group with the goal of providing the finest products in their class. Perhaps the newer models have evolved as audio components. Anyway, if hifi furniture is the just ticket for you, Innvoative is the one to look too.