What's new

Anyone ever get the feeling some members are posting drunk? (1 Viewer)

Tommy Ceez

Second Unit
Theres nothing more erotic than hitting "Submit Reply" at the precise moment when the crank hits my veins!

Julie K

Screenwriter
Friends don't let friends post drunk.

Weeeee!

(BTW, funniest joke I've ever heard. These little piggies went to market, then they went to the pub. First little piggy ordered a pint of bitter. Next little piggy also ordered a pint...and so on 'till the littlest piggy. This little piggy order *five* pints. The barman looked at him and said "Aren't you a little small for so much beer?" The little piggy looked at him and said "Yeah, but I'm the one that goes 'wee wee wee' all the way home."

Ok. I was drunk when I heard that.)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Well, I have cruised HTF and posted when not in a state of baseline consciousness. And a can of Tecate just feels right sometimes. And

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Rambling, and borderline incoherent posts and thread titles.
:b Nah nah wait a second my thread titles are fully coherent, I always give them my full attention, no speeling mistakes there, but I have noticed that 88.5% of all HTF thread titles are spelled incorrectically almost as if they were just an afterthought, one of the classics was referring to Pinocchio as Pistachio (or something like that) IN the thread title, nice one.:)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Gee Vince, until now I’ve tried to blame my inconsistent grammar on just typing as fast as possible and not looking back. Looks like you found me our …

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
It does completely baffle me how often people start a thread asking for feedback or information, don't subscribe to it and come back 3 weeks later saying "I completely forgot about this thread. I usually don't look in the "xxxx" forum."

I know for a fact that Rain has occasionally posted while sober.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I'd post to this thread, but I don't want to be, well... "discovered."

So I'm not gonna post.

To this thread, I mean.

I really like vanilla. Can you swim?

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
i dont understand the people who dont capitalize there letters or use appropriate punctuation, and spell "their" as "there" and "our" as "are".
On another forum someone once reponded to me with "Your wrong about.."- I wanted to smack him just for not typing it correctly!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i never cap letters in a forum because i just dont think it matters.

still the same words.
if i was writing a book or an article i would use proper punctuation. i try to spell properly whenever i can.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Jesse, you may want to take a closer look at that there post of yours. ;)

What gets me is people who confuse "then" and "than." My theory is that these people are always drunk.

God, I envy them...

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
What about "ridiculous" spelt as rediculous? Drives me nuts...it seems 4 out of 5 people continually spell it incorrectly.

And it is not pronounced with a long e (as in reed), but as in "rid".

I still haven't heard an explanation for Jack's barely legible post he made a month or two ago. It almost sounded like he just shagged a dozen whiny starlets and took out his annoyance on that poor thread!

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Posts that ask huge questions that are vague, and the original poster never bothers to follow up after their initial post (it's like they forgot all about it ever posting it in the first place).
Drinking again, Vince? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks