Anyone ever buy a Computer Desk from Best Buy?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, Jul 17, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

We bought one last year, and I decided not to install the cabinet doors on the top portion of the desk. I'm now regretting that decision a few months later as they grow just too uugly to look at.

I was told that we can order parts from the desk and they'll send them free, but I'm not sure about where to go to get the order through..

Anyone else go through this process?

2. Brian Mansure

Brian Mansure Second Unit

Neil,

I haven't bought a desk from BB but I'm thinking you will probably need to contact the desk's manufacturer for ordering new parts.

A friend said that he had an O'Sullivan brand Entertainment Center which had a scratch on one of the cabinet doors and he called their customer service department. They ended up sending him an entire new unit at no charge. I can't say for sure if that will happen for you but I'm not sure Best Buy will do anything for you unless you purchased some type of "extended service agreement" with them.

Good luck,
    Brian

3. Shane Bos

Shane Bos Second Unit

Yes call the manufacturer and they will send you out the parts to repair the desk.

4. David Preston

David Preston Supporting Actor

I have a Bush entertainment center and one piece had a scratch on it and they sent a new one at no charge very good customer service.