What's new

Anyone ever buy a Computer Desk from Best Buy? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
We bought one last year, and I decided not to install the cabinet doors on the top portion of the desk. I'm now regretting that decision a few months later as they grow just too uugly to look at.

I was told that we can order parts from the desk and they'll send them free, but I'm not sure about where to go to get the order through..

Anyone else go through this process?

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
Neil,

I haven't bought a desk from BB but I'm thinking you will probably need to contact the desk's manufacturer for ordering new parts.

A friend said that he had an O'Sullivan brand Entertainment Center which had a scratch on one of the cabinet doors and he called their customer service department. They ended up sending him an entire new unit at no charge. I can't say for sure if that will happen for you but I'm not sure Best Buy will do anything for you unless you purchased some type of "extended service agreement" with them.

Good luck,
Brian

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I have a Bush entertainment center and one piece had a scratch on it and they sent a new one at no charge very good customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks