What's new

Anyone else with frequent disconnects in Ghost Recon? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_W

Second Unit
I have a very XBOX friendly internet connection... Comcast PRO which means its 3.5mb download and 384k upload. It has its own public IP addy and all the connection tests via the XBOX come back good as far as UL/DL speeds and ping times.

I cannot seem to stay connected to someone's game for more than 5 minutes until it says I lost connection to the server and bounces me back to the main GR menu. Its happening 10x worse since the GR patch downloaded. Before it was happening at various times playing but now its pretty consistent at disconnecting within first 5 minutes.

I can play MotoGP for hours... hosting or just playing without a problem.

Its so frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this?

thanks in advance!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
are the people you're playing with within the recommended # of players? If the server is overloaded you're going to get disconnected because it can't keep up with the traffic

Kevin_W

Second Unit
Hi Jeff,

You name it, I've played it (and got disconnected). Servers ranging from just a couple guys to 12 players. From talking to friends that I was playing with on the servers, I was the only one that left the game on most of the occasions.

Sigh... I'm sure its probably just my hardware and or internet connection that GR is too sensitive too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks