What's new

Anyone else waiting for Tenchu 3?? (1 Viewer)

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone else waiting for Tenchu 3? I rented the original Tenchu a few years ago and fell in love with it. I could not stop playing it. Any coverage of it at E3? Anyway, who else is a devoted Tenchu fan? Any idea when number three is coming out?

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Scott: Tenchu has some brilliant gameplay elements, and makes the stealth element of Metal Gear Solid look like child's play. I can't wait.

The same team has a game called "Way of the Samurai" that's supposed to come out this month - next week I believe. I plan on checking it out.

Craig A

Stunt Coordinator
I've been waiting for Tenchu 3 since Tenchu 2 was released. By that I mean Tenchu 2 sucked, and I really was hoping they'd take another crack at returning to the greatness of the original.

John Chow

Second Unit
Hm...not sure how accurate, but IGN lists it at Winter 2002. I'm looking forward to this as well, having quite enjoyed the first Tenchu. Is the 2nd Tenchu worth playing at all? I hope the dubbing gets better, although it was pretty amusing in the first one.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Tenchu?
Gezundheit!!! :D
Looking forward to Way of the Samurai, too.
I've been playing the original Medal of Honor, and it has a lot of stealth missions too. No cool ninja sword though!

Norm Lalonde

Stunt Coordinator
I love these titles as well and look forward to getting Tenchu 3. I've got the first 2 for PSOne and play it regularly.

Bring it on...

Norm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binhduong2021
Recent bookmarks