What's new

Anyone else think THE LOST BOYS deserves a special edition of some sort? (1 Viewer)

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
Carefully mastered DTS or DTS-ES Discrete 6.1...

Come on WB, that would a great title to bring back DTS support rather than American Outlaws.

Dan

Gavin_L

Second Unit
i think the wb should take notes from their goonies special edition, that turned out to be a great dvd. This is by far one of my favorite movies. just something about it.
but it would be sweet if we could get a cast commentary like the goonies, deleted scenes would be nice too. think this dvd deserves the special treatment.
but anyways got my vote for one, hopefully the wb will hear our voices and put out one ;)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Come on WB, that would a great title to bring back DTS support rather than American Outlaws.
WB had no decision to put DTS on the American Outlaws DVD. It was Morgan Creek's decision to put the DTS track on there.
I really don't think a film from the '80s deserves a DTS track. The film was originally shot in Dolby Stereo, at most it deserves a great Dolby Digital 5.1 remix (with the original 2.0 track included).

Brett Cameron

Stunt Coordinator
Morgan Creek does their own work on their dvds. Warner just distributes them, Morgan Creek has the say on the content of the dvd. As for The Lost Boys, I doubt Warner is reissuing this anytime soon. They have other films to rerelease first(like Batman and all those flippers) which need a reissue more so, the current dvd has a good anamorphic transfer and decent 5.1(actually 4.1 since it comes from the 70mm 6 track).

Raymond Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in for a SE!
This is one of the all time classic new wave 80's horror films right up there with Return of the Living Dead.
The current dvd is awsome picture & soundwise & it was great to see it in WS finnaly......so i may pick the dvd up sometime,but a SE would be even better:)

Scott W.

Second Unit
This flick was one of my first purchases. A SE would be wonderful. Lets see it see the light of day!

Scott

Rob T

Screenwriter
I'd like an SE of this one. I've been holding off on buying it because I want the SE. Same goes for Hackers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks