What's new

Anyone else think Elastigirl is sexy? (1 Viewer)

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais

Thanks, I didn't want to post that and be the only guy people thought: "Hey, that SOB is a pedophile" about. But come on.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I was going to stay silent for the same reason, let alone the whole "they are just cartoon characters" thing. :) This thread makes me feel dirty, and Im not one to feel dirty about much. :b

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

Why would anyone want her to do that? There's a lot of big-butt fear in this thread. Very telling

Take Elastigirl's booty and fuse it with Aki, fuggedaboutit...my dream anime date.

I can't believe I just said that shit out loud.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Word. It seems some are suffering from acute bootyphobia.

Although you only see her torso, I would put Cortana from the Halo video games up there as well.

--
H

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"So if Elastigirl can stretch out anything why can't she make her boobs bigger so her butt looks a little smaller?"

"Why would anyone want her to do that? There's a lot of big-butt fear in this thread. Very telling"

Because that what people like nowadays. Big fake boobs, small waist and small hips.

Personally, I LOVE a woman with nice meaty hips and thighs.Thats my preference though - I like the way women looked in the 60s 70s and 80s rather than today.

Like the other characters in Incredbibles, theres a bit of a exaggeration in the way theyre drawn - hence the tush looking a bit "too big"

Jacinto

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacinto
Elastigirl is definitely sexy. She looks great and I've always found Holly's voice intoxicating. But the best shot in the whole movie is when she's bent over, trapped in the door, right after her legs smash the two guards. Where's the screen grab of that?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey, I figured as long as were expressing our desire to screw someone who's made up of one's and zero's, i'll just jump head-long into the fray and said the hell with it! ;)

Now, you guy's MUST know I was joking, right? Anyone who even remotly knows me here knows i'm a hound dog for the ladies and the furthest thing in the universe from a pedophile. I mean, who do I look like, Michael Jackson? ;)

Na, if I were Michael Jackson I would have said how I just love Dash's fast little ass! :D

This is the sickest thread i've ever been involved in! :laugh:

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
It took 3 pages of perverted, horny middle aged man posts, but Zen finally copped to his anime fetishes.

Is a touching moment for this forum...

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
God that was wrong ;)

Im only 19, so I can say Violet is pretty cute without sounding as pervy as you people... Shes what, 15? Only 4 years... my parents are 5 years apart anyway :D

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I don't think there's anything wrong with recognizing a girl will grow to become a beautiful woman. But there are certainly ways to say so without seeming creepy.

For example:

"She's going to be a heartbreaker." (Okay)

"She's going to be hot!" (kinda pushing it)

I'll let the rest of you determine the blatantly inappropriate ones. :D

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

"She is hot!" (You're officially a pervert)

"But I thought she was 18!" (You have the right to remain silent...)

:)

Joe

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey, Michael Jackson wanted to sleep with Bart Simpson, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Again, guy's, i'm just funnin'. :)

It's a touchy issue, I mean I agree that it's not a bad or perverted thing to recognize that a girl WILL BE nice looking when she GET'S OLDER. You can just see it, ya know, it just goes with having eyes.

As said though, it's when you start using the word's "hot", "babe", "fox" or whatever to describe a young girl is when it get's sick and perverted.

I feel wierd talking about this, how about you guy's? Let's drop it, what do ya say?

Anyway, yeah, Elastigirl...oh yeah! :D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Hey john, elastigirl isnt a celebrity? or did she not make it on your list? ;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
:laugh:

I considered putting her on the list, but ultimatly I had to stick with real flesh and blood women. You know, one's that I could (in my dreams) have mad passionate sex with. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks