What's new

Anyone else think Elastigirl is sexy? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Tsang

Second Unit
I feel silly finding an animated character attractive. She's got great hips and butt. I told my fiancee that and she said "Well look at her waist!" But I find it's her strength, protective instincts, and power to hold her family together that makes her sexy. Goofy is it?!

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
So, Ryan, you're intending to marry your fiancee? If so, I'd suggest that you stop talking about finding cartoon characters sexy. I think most women would regard that as a "red flag."

:D

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
I generally don't understand this attraction to cartoon women that some people have, and I never think any are sexy, but I make an exception for Elastigirl and the latest incarnation of Wonder Woman.

Fred Bang

Stunt Coordinator
Quite frankly, I also find Elastigirl very attractive. As far as I'm concerned though , that girl from Beauty and the Beast is the winner.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
I can't believe I'm chiming in here, but I must say I agree. I think I would find her attractive even without her "powers", which is a testimony to the work of both Brad Bird and Holly Hunter, IMHO. Of course, what do I know? Over 15 years ago I thought that Ariel from The Little Mermaid was attractive, and she was actually a minor, wasn't she? Perhaps I need some counseling. ;)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
:b Yeah, me too. But like Chuck & Thomas, it's mainly the voice. I've always been a fan of Holly Hunter, and her unique, non-Hollywood voice is a big part of that. I don't know why, but that voice is just "incredibly" sexy to me. :emoji_thumbsup:

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
In the Incredibles discussion thread, I posted that I preferred Mirage to Elastigirl. She had a much more sultry voice.

I do agree that Helen's got back though.
:D

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Are you kidding,look at that rump.

(Since the site with my sig is down, Ill use this one temporarily)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks