Anyone Else Review Albums On Amazon?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Bunn, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Brian Bunn

Brian Bunn Second Unit

Something that I enjoy doing from time to time is writing reviews of albums on Amazon.com. And also reading others reviews of albums I enjoy. I nice little feature that Amazon has going. Except for the fact that they sometimes have a tendency to edit your reviews.
    I would be interested in reading reviews from members of the HTF on Amazon and thought it would be nice if those that have written reviews provided a link to their review page on Amazon. Surely many here have written reviews.
    Click here for my review page.
    Anybody else.

2. John Watson

John Watson Screenwriter

It's fun, tho a lot of the reviews are not very sophisticated (The ones with little to say, who can't spell, tho sometimes some honest enthusiasm comes thru). (BTW, Yours is one of the sophisticated ones!)

I did a couple, and yes, they get edited somtimes, but I admire the Amazon policy that the review can be critical, even tho that might inhibit some sales?

Sometimes I'll buy something someone else has dissed, because I want it anyway, or because I think the reviewer doesn't know what he/she is talking about...