What's new

Anyone else pumped about NCAA 2003 Football next week? (1 Viewer)

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I always look forward to this time of the year. Yep, its almost college football time. And what could be better than getting NCAA Football 2003 from EA Sports. There is nothing more satisfying than winning the National Championship with your alma mater, even if it only is a videogame.

I am so ready for next Tuesday to get here so I can pick up this game, and of course be the Auburn Tigers (my alma mater) and win a National Championship. Then when I get bored winning with them I'll be the Louisville Cardinals, the team from my home town. I guess I'm weird, but I absolutely love the college football games!!

Anybody else?

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
This series is the most under-appreciated series of football out there. It's sooooo much better than Madden. The option attack alone does it. There actually adding sideline people now (cheerleaders and whatnot).
We got a Louisville Cardinal in here? BOO!!! HISS!!!
:D

Damien

Supporting Actor
i will get this on day one, it has everything a college fan could ever want. Cheerleaders, hundreds of fight songs, best dynasty anywhere, mascots, rivaries are back this year, and i heard we may see gang tackling. Create a team, stadium, and players modes is really peaking my anticipation. I think EA has Sega 300 to 1 this year, only because of Segas lack of expirience in the college world.(the option was barely in 2k2)

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
The review for the XBox version is up at IGN's XBox site!
Link Removed
(Long story short: 8.9/10)
(And after reading it, it seems that the review covers all three versions, but it alludes to slight differences in the three.)

James St

Supporting Actor
NCAA Football 2003? Hell yeah I'm getting this. I played the shit out of 2002 and will be picking up 2003 first thing Tuesday morning. I'll be grabbing the XBox version this time though.

Matt Stark

Auditioning
Does anyone know if this game has either progressive or widescreen support for the Gamecube? That would really be awesome!!

James St

Supporting Actor
Matt, both EA football games have been supporting widescreen for a few years now. I expect this year to be no different. Not sure on 480p though.

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone know where I can get a full list of teams?

If my team is in there, I'm all over it!!!

Chris

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
I am really looking foward to this game, I have not played a game version of College Football since NCAA 99 for the PC. I have a Gamecube, but bought a PS2 for this and GTA3 and some other PS2 exclusives. I pre-ordered from EB so i won't see this until Wednesday. Can't wait to begin a dynasty with Florida State.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks