What's new

Anyone else playing Conflict:Desert Storm, on the Xbox? (1 Viewer)

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
Even though this game has receieved some bad reviews, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. The little details really give you a sense of being there, like the abandoned cars in Kuwait City, complete with wailing car alarms. The game system for switching between soldiers and giving them commands takes some getting used to, which is probably why the reviewers didn't like the game.You can't really jump in and play without going thrrough the training levels. Once you get the hang of things, theres nothing like the feeling of having your sniper watch your back by picking off infantry targets as you go in for the kill on an armored vehicle with the rocket launcher. It's really a cool game, with decent graphics. It grows on you , the more you play. The 5.1 sound is also pretty neat.

Marc.

VinT

Agent
Yep I have it. This game is a blast with 2-4 players! We played this game for like 4 days straight and loved every minute of it. Having your friends as team mates is so much fun I wish more games have 4 player co-op.

Of course this game has a lot of flaws too. If you play mainly alone I would not recommend this game at all. Its a completely different experience. Plus there are only 15 missions and you can only play them so many times. My biggest gripe is with the graphics. This game looks terrible. I've seen N64 games with better graphics.

Overall I give this game a 7 for multigamers and a 5 for solo gamers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks