What's new

Anyone else pick up Advent Rising? (1 Viewer)

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
It is a pretty cool game once it gets going. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a killer game. The only problem is there are some frame-rate problems here and there but other than that this game is pretty solid.

Brion

BrionL

Stunt Coordinator
I saw the reviews and don't understand why they gave it such a bad review. Over at Teamxbox people were giving it rave reviews so I decided to pick it up and see for myself. I'm glad I did because this game is one of the most enjoyable games I've played in years. If you get a chance Morgan, go out and rent it to see if you like it. I'd like to hear what you think of the game.

Brion

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
That's like hearing PSM give a PS2 game a good review.

Either way, many sites (go to gamerankings.com and see for yourself) haven't given AR very good reviews. Right now I'm playing through TimeSplitters Future Perfect and another game or two, so I'm quite content.

And if even half the stuff in the GameSpot article is correct, I doubt I'd enjoy it. Aside from bugs or glitches, the overall look of the game and the bits of story I read don't seem that interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks