Anyone else lose 3 hours of their lives watching the AMA's?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey Noel, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

This had to be one of the worst music awards shows I have ever seen. It seemed like the show was thrown together in the last minute. It was so unorganized, and the Osbournes were horrible hosts.

I have never been so disappointed in the nominees for the non-country categories. They might as well have named it the Ashanti/Eminem show. Same people nominated for every category!

Sorry for ranting, but this show was horrid. I wish my fiance hadn't made me stay and watch it.

BTW, what in the hell was the stylist thinking when he/she did Heidi Klum's and Michelle Branch's(or was it Vanessa Carlton's) hair? Bleh!

2. Christian Behrens

Christian Behrens Supporting Actor

Christian Behrens
    My major gripe was that if you get the Osbournes to host the show, you know exactly what you're in for, thus either air it the way they do it (i.e. lots of swearing) without beeping every other word, or just get other host(s) to start with.

I mean, seriously, what's the point?

-Christian

3. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

The highlight of the show was the Tim McGraw/Elton John duet, and that was over five minutes in. I agree that the Osbournes don't work as hosts for sort of material. Many times, they bleeped so much out, I could follow what they were saying.

4. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

I saw 5 minutes of it and turned it off. I gave it more time than I gave the peoples choice awards. I think they got about 45 seconds.

5. Vickie_M

Vickie_M Producer

Tivo is your friend [​IMG] I got through the People's Choice (including preshow) in about 20 minutes, and the AMAs in about 10.