What's new

Anyone Else Looking Forward to "JAG"? (1 Viewer)

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
I am really excited to pick up Season 1 of "JAG" next Tuesday...

CBS Paramount does a nice job with their sets and I expect this set to be no exception to that rule.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
I'll be picking this set up, along with six other TV on DVD sets; a very expensive week for me, to say the least.

Real Name
Seth Thrasher
The majority of Paramount DVDs under the CBS label as of late have been slimcases - NCIS among them, which seems relevant.

As for this:
Must not have seen Wings 1/2, eh? For a show that's so funny, one of the worst-presented DVD sets I've seen.

Real Name
Seth Thrasher
For what it's worth though, NCIS - the show best comperable to what a JAG release might be like - was well done on the technical side, with the only real flaw being a bit of a lack of depth in the features aspect.

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
I thought the "NCIS" set was nice. The features were pretty thin, but I was just glad to get the show.

"The Amazing Race" sets are pretty nice (offering commentaries on some eps and "side trips" with deleted footage) as well as a couple of docs.

"The Amazing Race 7" and "NCIS Season 1" were packaged in "double" thinpaks (one disc on each side).

My thinking is that "JAG Season 1" will be fairly similar to the "NCIS" release.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I stock entertainment at Target and I have seen the Season 1 set. They are, after all, thinpack sets. Single Sided, with five disks in the first set. No digipacks with this set and the art for the box looks absolutely gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks