What's new

Anyone Else Interested In Seeing....... (1 Viewer)

Brad Vautrinot

Stunt Coordinator
The Reflecting Skin (Miramax), and
Farewell To The King (Orion) on DVD?
These two are on my short list of favorite films and I'd love to see them on DVD. Anyone know if the above studios still own the rights?
Brad Vautrinot

Will K

Screenwriter
I'd like very much to see a DVD for The Reflecting Skin. I saw that one about 10 years ago and it has images I never got out of my head. If this is still a Miramax title, I guess we'll be waiting a while longer.
------------------
My Scary DVD Collection

JulianK

Supporting Actor
I'd like to see someone (Criterion, maybe) tackle "The Reflecting Skin" and Philip Ridley's follow-up, the underrated "Passion of Darkly Noon".
You would have thought that the cast of "Darkly Noon" (Ashley Judd and Brendan Fraser) alone would have been enough to get the film released on disc!
I've met Ridley on a couple of occasions, and even interviewed him for "Shivers" magazine. I'm sure he'd be willing to record commentary tracks, provide other materials, etc.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I have little doubt that FAREWELL TO THE KING will show up on DVD within a year or so, since MGM is really turning out the Orion, United Artists, American-International, etc. titles in great numbers. Too bad a few of the Orion titles, such as WOLFEN, were distributed by Warner Bros, as I believe they now have the video rights (meaning, we probably won't see them on DVD during the coming decade).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks